SHAME! A Wisconsin political advocacy group with ties to the Democratic Party and Big Labor is circulating pamphlets to state residents revealing their neighbors' names, addresses, and voting histories. The campaign is an apparent attempt to pressure residents in the Madison area. Read more about it here…
"Government power must be dispersed. If government is to exercise power, better in the county than in the state, better in the state than in Washington. If I do not like what my local community does, be it in sewage disposal, or zoning or schools, I can move to another local community, and though few may take this step, the mere possibility acts as a check. If I do not like what Washington imposes, I have few alternatives in this world of jealous nations." -- Milton Friedman
Tweets & Quotes
- America's Moral Schizophrenia - A large coke is immoral but abortion isn't?
- The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller
- Didn't want to but had to post this Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia. How else can we get across the true nature of radical Islam?
- ABSOLUTE DISASTER Looms > CBO: U.S. debt will be 2x GDP by 2037 & our president continues to fiddle
- Elections should be held on April 16th- the day after we pay our income taxes. ~ Thomas Sowell
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 ~ Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
- This really is scary when you see it in one place > One Nation Under Surveillance