- Federal Judge Says Prayer Banner Must Be Removed
- 'Cranky' Obama Complained About Taking Pictures with the Troops! – Is this any surprise?
- Rove Ad Makes A Fool Out Of 'Debbie Downer' Wasserman-Schultz – Great video!
- Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S. – This is why we need Conservative and Progressive parties, not two parties who both try to work the center while lying to us!
- Obama Administration Propaganda Lies About Domestic Energy Production – No kidding! Really?
- The U.S. Didn’t Fund Hitler, So Why Are We Funding Palestinian Authority TV?
- Financially Ruined Greece Decides Pedophiles Qualify for Government Disability – Only in …?
Head Democrat DWS Blames Tea Party for Shooting: Once again Liberal Democrats are trying to blame some of the violence that is going on in our nation on the Tea Party movement. Democrat Party Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is the latest example. She “has refreshed the false and disgraceful meme that the Tea Party is at fault for the tragic Tucson shooting in 2011 that resulted in the death of six people,”The Washington Times reports. [DWS has no shame and will use any lie in service to her statist, progressive masters. – JS]
"[T]here are, at bottom, basically two ways to order social affairs, Coercively, through the mechanisms of the state -- what we can call political society. And voluntarily, through the private interaction of individuals and associations -- what we can call civil society. ... In a civil society, you make the decision. In a political society, someone else does. ... Civil society is based on reason, eloquence, and persuasion, which is to say voluntarism. Political society, on the other hand, is based on force." -- Edward H. Crane
"The only purpose for which power can rightfully be exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. ... Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." -- John Stuart Mill
POPULISM = A political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their struggle against the privileged elite! (Not democrats, Not republicans, not communists – all of whom have privileged elites! – JS)