METAPHOR Watch! Is it any surprise that Appeaser-In-Chief Obama Delivers Anti-Bullying Lecture While Unions He Supports Threaten to Bust Heads in Wisconsin! Even worse, those kids who aren’t allowed to win any more won’t have the pleasure of seeing a bully eventually get what he deserves – usually from a smaller, tougher kid
who has been brought up to stand up for himself and his friends!
ABC has approved a pilot with the title "Good Christian B------." Is this what Christian women … deserve? Would they approve the pilot “Good Muslim B------?
The Right to Choose - It’s time for the National Right to Work Act. None other than Samuel Gompers , founder of the American Federation of Labor, once wisely said: “I want to urge devotion to the fundamentals of human liberty -- the principles of voluntarism. No lasting gain has ever come from compulsion. If we seek to force, we but tear apart that which, united, is invincible.”
Predictable: Mainstream media begins handwringing over looming anti-Muslim "backlash" from King hearings: Ms. Ahmed. It's the annoying tendency of your coreligionists to keep trying to blow things up and commit mass murder, and to assert the primacy of your oppressive legal system over American Constitutional freedoms.
Does Hillary know that [Bill]Clinton endorses US enforcement of a 'no-fly' zone in Libya after she let the UN prohibit it?
As Obama’ Social Security hoax demogogues any change to Social Security, don’t forget the Social Security trust fund contains -- nothing.
Quick Hits from Heritage:
- A massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan has triggered tsunami warnings for Hawaii, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California.
- Amid continuing union death threats, the Wisconsin Assembly passed Governor Scott Walker’s (R) budget-repair bill yesterday.
- According to a new Bloomberg poll, Americans prefer ” spending cuts/lower taxes” to more government “investments” by a 53–44 percent margin.
- Mexican lawmakers are demanding answers from the Obama Administration about guns smuggled into Mexico under U.S. agents’ watch.
- Led by concerns about the federal budget deficit and rising gas prices, Americans’ concern about the economy has risen to a 12-month high.
Sympathize most deeply with the tragedy of Michelle "Lady Macbeth" Obama, who, thanks to the oppressive white male hegemony against which she so rightly rails, has been constantly thwarted and frustrated in her arduous rise from Princeton to Harvard to prestigious law firms to the black D.C. ghetto in which she now resides. Say: "She's angry and she has EVERY right to be!"