Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Quotes – 6/15/10

"To be ignorant of what happened before you were born... is to live the life of a child for ever." -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

“Government "help" to business is just as disastrous as government persecution... the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off.” Ayn Rand

image
VERSE:   The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.    -- Proverbs 23:24

THOUGHT:   The greatest gift I can give my father, and my Father, is to be righteous in my heart and life.
PRAYER:   Holy and righteous Father, may my life please you and bring honor to my father and his name. I know that if I please you, it
will make his heart glad. Help me as I seek to know you and serve
you in ways that show your character in my life. Through Jesus I
pray. Amen. (Source: Heartlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment