Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quips & Quotes – 3/2/11

"Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the hidden confiscation of wealth."
-- Alan Greenspan


imageAttack a liberal icon:

If you see a liberal wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, say: "Yeah, when I was a kid I thought I was cool and outrageous wearing a Charles Manson t-shirt—until my mom and dad told me exactly the sick things he'd done. I guess you never learned that your sicko mass murderer Che killed way more people than my mass murderer did."


Quick Hits from Heritage:

  • The House approved a two-week spending bill that cuts spending by $4 billion Tuesday. [So everybody caved. I wish this wasn’t such a bad joke! – JS]
  • Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke testified Tuesday that the House FY 2011 budget bill that cuts spending by $61 billion would not harm economic growth.
  • Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker (R) proposed a two-year budget yesterday that would cut state spending by nearly 7 percent.
  • United States Attorney General Eric Holder testified to the House of Representatives yesterday that he believed investigations into how his office handled the New Black Panther Party case demeans “my people.” [ He’s a fool! – JS ]
  • Chinese police are preventing reporters and photographers from covering any potential public protests.



No comments:

Post a Comment