Monday, March 21, 2011

Dive In

imageDive In by Max Lucado

“The person who is forgiven only a little will forgive only a little.”  Luke 7:47

To believe we are totally and eternally debt free is seldom easy. Even if we’ve stood before the throne and heard it from the king himself, we still doubt. As a result, many are forgiven only a little, not because the grace of the king is limited, but because the faith of the sinner is small. God is willing to forgive all. He’s willing to wipe the slate completely clean. He guides us to a pool of mercy and invites us to bathe. Some plunge in, but others just touch the surface.


Today's Verse picture... click for a larger version
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. Proverbs 8:1

 


PRAYER

Father, I yield myself to the control of the Holy Spirit that I may bear His fruit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, good ness, faith, meekness and temperance. Help me remember to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. If I become angry I will not sin by nursing a grudge. With your help I will resolve my anger before sunset, and live at peace with all men as much as it is possible with me.


1 comment:

  1. May we always be at peace within our selves as with others...
    In Jesus Name I pray,
    Amen

    ReplyDelete