What possible rational reason would not oppose recourse to a legal system [Sharia law] that denies the freedom of speech, mandates death for apostates, and discriminates against women and non-Muslims?
Where are the meist liberal and main street media outrage at Rounding Christians Up: An Old Middle Eastern Bloodsport?
I am very, very sad for the Japanese. I am also sad that statists will Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste but will use this crisis to eliminate the risk inherent in free societies by increasing statist control over We the People! Risk does not enslave, it liberates!
It’s an absolute joy to watch Ron Paul take this sanctimonious bureaucrat to task on nannyism that says it is pro-choice but in fact forces on us toilets and lightbulbs that don’t work!
He’s at it again with the misdirection he is so famous for! > Obama's Penchant for Gun Control. If he can’t take our guns away, he’ll just prevent us from getting them in the first place! Fortunately, he seems to have forgotten there’s an election coming up and he shouldn’t be showing his true colors.
Quick Hits from Heritage:
- Litigation and regulation are stalling 351 U.S. energy projects that could create as many as 1.9 million jobs and increase the nation’s gross domestic product by $1.1 trillion.
- Energy executive tells Reuters: “The deepwater drilling moratorium has been lifted in name only.”
- Chief State Department spokesman P. J. Crowley resigned Sunday after calling the treatment of WikiLeaks suspect Bradley E. Manning “counterproductive and stupid.”
- On April 1, the U.S. will have the world’s highest corporate tax rate.
- ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, and NPR all ignored death threats to Wisconsin Republicans.
Conservative party piece: Boast that you never allow your kids to watch network news or read the local liberal newspaper. When your liberal friend responds, "Then how are they going to learn about the world?" reply, "Oh, you know, with things called books. Right now they're reading Animal Farm and The Road to Serfdom."
"The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of conscience." -- Gandhi