The Leftist Tailspin: When in doubt, threaten to murder them:
Apparently in hopes of upping their game heading into November, the Left has decided that the best way to win is by, you know, offing the opposition.
The movement has proven to be incredibly powerful throughout this primary season - more powerful than I think even the protesters and activists themselves even believed. As a result, the Left is in full panic mode. They have been so busy demonizing the liberty movement since its inception that they have no idea what to do now that we have voter support. They don’t have a backup plan. Their voter turnout and morale are significantly down, and they’re trying to minimize impending disaster in November. Democrats are spinning wildly to give the base a shred of hope so a few of them bother showing up to the polls.
Meanwhile, voter turning in the Florida GOP gubernatorial primary is up 30% from what it was in 2006. GOP establishment candidates have either been eliminated in their primaries or run out of the Republican party in Nevada, Utah, Florida, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Washington; Alaska will most likely be next on the list. Going into the general, almost every one of these candidates is poised to beat the Democrat on November 2nd. The Left is stunned… and as a result they’re upping the level of vitriol against the people it perceives as threats.
FreedomWorks and Dick Armey receive dozens of threatening and harassing calls and emails each day. Many imply violence and use of weapons… As we get closer to the election we expect the harassment to increase.”
HALL OF SHAME! Chris Christie's message to Obama about bureaucratic ambush that cost NJ $4MM in educational funds: [ How low can the Democrat corruptocracy sink in putting it to a whole state because they don’t like its GOP governor? – JS ]
Yah! Biden's stupidly spending our "green" to push green spending projects in grim economy: Calling federally funded weatherization of private homes a "no-brainer," Vice President Biden gave Republicans a new opening to criticize the lack of jobs created by stimulus spending…. "Evidently, nothing excites a liberal Democrat more than the pornography of excessive federal spending," said Rep. Dan Lungren, a California Republican. "I can tell you, that is not what people want here."
Lie: “Some would say it's really for majority Americans to be more sensitive to minority communities....Why is the burden on [Imam Rauf]?” --MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell explains why Americans should assimilate into the culture of minority groups
- Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) told an audience in Greeley, Colo.: “We have managed to acquire $13 trillion of debt on our balance sheet; in my view we have nothing to show for it.”
- Two of President Obama’s top environmental advisers, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s administrator Jane Lubchenco and Council on Environmental Quality chair Nancy Sutley admitted yesterday they did not provide the environmental and scientific basis for Obama’s oil drilling ban.
- EPA has proposed a rule that would effectively ban all traditional lead ammunition, a law that the National Shooting Sports Foundation says would basically end shooting sports as we know them.
- New orders for long-lasting U.S. manufactured goods excluding transportation equipment posted their largest decline in 1-1/2 years in July, pointing to a slowdown in manufacturing.
- On Tuesday night’s The Late Show, David Letterman took a jab at President Obama’s schedule, saying: “He’ll have plenty of time for vacations after his one term is up.
“...I know not what treason is, if sapping and betraying the liberties of a people be not treason...” Cato
“What makes the Dead Sea dead? Because it is all the time receiving, but never giving out anything. Why is it that many Christians are cold? Because they are all the time receiving, never giving out.” Dwight L. Moody
"The Christian religion, though scattered and abroad will in the end gather itself together at the foot of the cross." ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe