Sunday, August 8, 2010

Choose the Obamateurism of the Week!

From hotair.com

imageGet the non-reptilian side of your brains in gear — it’s time to pick the Obamateurism of the Week.  We shouldn’t campaign all of the time to pick these, but then again, it seems like amateurish fumbles are all Obama knows to do.   After all, it’s no coincidence that the least-qualified President can’t avoid them, and I’ll bet a whole lot of voters now understand that they got, er, snookered.

Vote here on the Obamateurism of the Week:

  • Obama claims "there’s still a reptilian side of our brain," a long-discredited theory
  • “I don’t know who Snooki is.”
  • Obama scolds politicians with "We shouldn’t be campaigning all the time" ... while on The View
  • State Dept removes racism charge against Spanish police as First Lady flies to vacation there
  • President who complained about campaigning tells audience "“I’ve got my message across before and I’ll do it again. This I know how to do."

Related cartoons

image image image

No comments:

Post a Comment