Thursday, July 1, 2010

Obamian Mendacity

“We're giving ordinary consumers and small businesses more power and protection in the health care system.” --President Obama speaks to the American Nurses Association

image “I've never believed that government has all the answers....Government can't and should not replace businesses as the engines of growth and job creation in our economy.” --Obama speaking in Wisconsin

“Now, let me be clear...I will continue to do what I can to foster and support a dynamic private sector.” --President Obama

“I don't make this decision based on any difference in policy with General McChrystal as we are in full agreement about our strategy. Nor do I make this decision out of any sense of personal insult.” --President Obama remarks on his firing of General McChrystal.

(Thanks to Laura Ingraham’s Lie of the Day Archives)

Related Articles & Cartoons:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment