Friday, June 18, 2010

Daily Quotes – 6/18/10

"I think the greatest single enemy is the misuse of information, the perversion of truth in the hands of terribly skillful people.”
-- John le Carré

"Top Chef DC premieres tonight on Bravo. But since it's in DC, the contestants don't actually cook, they just talk about what they're going to cook in the future." Jimmy Fallon

"Congress is getting ready to pass another job bill, which means they don’t create any jobs, we just get the bill." Jay Leno

VERSE: “Fathers, do not exasperate your children, instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4
THOUGHT:   Mothers have such an inside road with children that it is
interesting that God commands fathers to be about the work of
spiritual nurture. I don't believe he means to exclude mothers. No,
I think he assumes they'll do their part. But the father's influence and intentional training is so essential.
PRAYER: Abba Father, may my children come to find you in me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. (Source – Heartlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment