Monday, November 23, 2009

Christian Calling – 11/23/09

Two-minute Warning - Video on The Manhattan Declaration, a very important activist Christian document. There is also more here…

image

TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT
VERSE:
  Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful,
but the proud he pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all
you who hope in the LORD.  Psalm 31:23-24
THOUGHT:
  Love the LORD! Be strong because of your hope in the LORD. In
other words, recognize where your strength is. Acknowledge your
source of grace. Give praise to God for his abundant mercy and
power lavished on us through his Holy Spirit. The LORD God does
preserve his people. He does honor faithfulness even if it is
mocked in this world. The LORD will bless his people and deal
justly with those who mock and abuse them.
PRAYER:
  Give me strength, O LORD, for I find myself in trying times with
enemies at my door and opponents on every side. Please give me
wisdom to see your grace that leads me. Please give me courage to
stand up for what is right, pure, and holy. Please give me vision
to see the things you want to use me to do for your glory. Please
keep my hope passionately alive as I wait for your work in me to be
accomplished. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment