Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happiness Quotes for Christians

'Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.' Philippians 4:4

'Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.' Job 22: 25-26

'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' John 14:27

'Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10

'The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.' Numbers 6:24-26

'Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:' Ephesians 4:31

'But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.' Philippians 4:19

'Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.' Malachi 3:10"

No comments:

Post a Comment