Perhaps the American era is past as history marches to its prophesied conclusion. However, if we are to turn our nation around, it will not be done through either party, or even bipartisan effort. It will by turning around individuals withing the nation. When our citizens respond to the message of Christmas (and Easter), and pursue our Creator and His righteousness, then our world will change. If all we do is chase after more free goodies or better economic numbers, we will be doomed to failure even if we get the free stuff or the stock market soars.... For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? Mark 8:36 ESV
Leftist-Liberal Arrogance and Ignorance
Ignorance is not synonymous with stupidity, though it’s close in meaning and the two often overlap. The chief distinction between them may be that ignorant people simply don’t know and stupid people absolutely don’t want to know.
Obama and Slavery
Obama, on the contrary, is a man who embraces the core principle of slavery -- the denial of individual sovereignty, i.e., self-ownership. His main difference on this score from the slave owners of the past is that, rather than pursuing the contradiction of defending private property while simultaneously defiling it, Obama merely wishes to undo property itself, thus rendering enslavement a universal principle of government. If his hopes, which he shares with the Communist Party and all other progressives of the past hundred and fifty years, are achieved, life in the resulting America will make life under George III seem a lost paradise.
Bluntly stated, Jefferson was a great, imperfect man who believed deeply in freedom as an equal right, but struggled to find the best path to its realization. Obama is a resentful demagogue who deeply disbelieves in the notions of freedom and property, who believes only in the equality of shared dependency, and whose planned post-Marxist nightmare presently slouches, like Yeats' "rough beast," towards America to be born.
" Yes, he would rather have the poor poorer, provided that the rich were less rich. That is the Liberal policy." Margaret Thatcher
- Big Government borrows 46¢ for every $ we spend > $200 Million per hour, 365 days per year!
- WOW! The Quadrillion-Dollar Derivatives Bubble makes the fiscal cliff just a silly distraction!
- ASTONISHING! The New Government Class grew by an 73% of overall job growth in the last 5 months!
- The Jack Boots Get Louder as Obama Fundamentally Transforms Our Kids with Fed Control of Public Schools http://bit.ly/SMxPRj
- An Obamacare mandate loses a round in court > & will do so many more times in the future! bit.ly/RTnDJA
- Jim DeMint: ..the GOP .. has not been a reliable partner of the conservative cause! No kidding! bit.ly/SKlBsk
- BOYCOTT the AutoZone where you are not allowed to protect yourself! SUPPORT Starbucks where you can! bit.ly/SLZSQG
- Republicans’ Easy Way to Defuse Social Issues: Empowering the States, Letting Us Vote With Our Feet! bit.ly/SKmqRX