Saturday, October 6, 2012

10 quotes that haunt President Obama

From politico.com

“Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.”


“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

“If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

“Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not, and a way that Bill Clinton did not.”

“Guantanamo will be closed no later than one year from now.”

“I think that health care, over time, is going to become more popular.”

I favor legalizing same-sex marriages, and would fight efforts to prohibit such marriages.”

It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”

“I fought with you in the Senate for comprehensive immigration reform. And I will make it a top priority in my first year as President.”

What we have done is kicked this can down the road. We are now at the end of the road and are not in a position to kick it any further. We have to signal seriousness in this by making sure some of the hard decisions are made under my watch, not someone else’s.”

Read the whole post with incisive comment here…

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Even a liar confirms his own lies and broken promises. We can all see him for who he truly is... a liar and a person who will say and do anything to get reelected, which makes him... a whore.

    ReplyDelete