From John Sykes
How much longer will we accept the Deceiver-In-Chief’s excuses and misrepresentations?
- Since President Obama took office the unemployment rate has increased from 7.8% to 8.3%.
- Since President Obama took office we’ve lost 562,000 manufacturing jobs.
- In July alone, 150,000 workers dropped out of the labor force.
- The REAL unemployment rate, including those that are working part-time due to economic reasons, increased to 15% in July.
- As of today, 23.6 MILLION Americans are unemployed, underemployed or have given up looking for work.
Source: (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 8/3/12)