UNPRECEDENTED: US MARINES FORCED TO DISARM IN COMBAT ZONE OVER FEAR FOR PANETTA'S SAFETY: [I have been left speechless on this one. We are so far down the rabbit hole …- JS
Russia Gives Thumbs Up To Selling Arms To Syria Remember when the Obama Administration, via Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, vowed to hit the reset button with Russia? That hasn’t worked out too well.
The Vetting! [Folks! Keep it going! Obama’s ratings are tanking and the public’s trust of not just Obama but the MainStreetMedia are evaporating.]
- Wikipedia Freezes Critical Race Theory Entry After Soledad Implosion – [The Left was busy trying to alter the Wikipedia entry to reflect their alternate reality. – JS]
- Jan Schakowsky, Democrats Still Support Anti-Semitic Honduran Strongman – [Major Obama mentor and backer with communist ties – JS]
- How Saul Alinsky Taught Barack Obama Everything He Knows About Civic Upheaval: Quoting Alinsky’s son in The Boston Globe: “Barack Obama's training in Chicago by the great community organizers is showing its effectiveness. It is an amazingly powerful format, and the method of my late father always works to get the message out and get the supporters on board. When executed meticulously and thoughtfully, it is a powerful strategy for initiating change and making it really happen. Obama learned his lesson well.”
- Cassandra Butts - Bell Devotee, Obama Advisor, Judicial Scout: She is both a symptom, and a cause, of the important role Critical Race Theory plays in the Obama administration's governance.
- Obama Teaches Constitutional Law -- Part I: Here’s what we learn from this answer: Obama’s an extreme legal leftist. He thinks that banning infertility treatment for unwed couples is akin to sterilizing them. He thinks that there is no connection between childbearing and childrearing and the integral value of marriage. He thinks that arguments about “tradition” are troubling. And he believes that all judges rule according to their experiences – which goes a long way toward explaining his love for Sonia Sotomayor, whose “wise Latina” experiences may shape her judicial reasoning, according to her own admission.
We need to end the orgy of rule making in America: Politicians claim to understand the problem and promise to simplify, but they rarely do. Instead they make new rules. When so much is illegal, common sense dies and out of the fear of breaking rules, people stop innovating. We have 160,000 pages of rules from the feds alone.
Take Terrorists at Their Word : In the fight against terrorism, it is essential to know the enemy. In a recent presentation about his new bookBattle for Our Minds, Michael Widlanski spoke about a collective “Islamyopia,” fueled by academia, elite media, and many government officials, that is blind to the political ideology of Islamism… With innocent lives on the line, there is no excuse for ignoring or belittling known threats to our safety and security.
Abortion's Slippery Slope: When People aren't "Persons": Challenge others to recognize abortion's slippery slope. Raise the issue with those who think 'divisive issues' like abortion are best unmentioned. Who can remain silent in the face of such outrageous views, peddled as ethical decision-making? But make no mistake-remaining silent will bring defeat, because our silence in the face of such an abominable proposal cloaks it with respectability. Have a conversation with your children over dinner tonight about the right to life. Do they understand that all life-simply because it is human life---deserves to be protected? Have they absorbed the utilitarian messages of our culture that measures the value of human life by what it produces, experiences, or even by the burdens it creates for others? Do they recognize the evil advances when we, as a people, shrink from uncomfortable discussions?