Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Conservative on Target

What we dare not say: Killing the enemy brings victory. [In order to win a war, we must crush the will of the people. As this article aptly points out, to do so means killing their men at arms. Win the war first. Then “nation-build” if we must.– JS]


[FLASH! For quite some time I have had a increasingly queasy feeling as I watched Fox News. Now I know why: COURSE CORRECTION: Roger Ailes Is Taking Fox News To The Center- JS]
”Is it my imagination, or has the liberal wing of the media's attacks on conservatives turned into a bunch of cheap gotchas involving nitpicked analogies and quotes taken out of context? Perhaps it has always been this way and I never noticed until this year. Or maybe I'm spending too much time reading The Huffington Post. Maybe you can help me sort this out.”  Dilbert creator Scott Adams [Always knew I liked this guy? – JS]
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) are pressing President Obama not to pass the free trade agreements he has sat on for nearly three years.
The Washington Post's Fact Checker gave President Obama "Three Pinocchios" for his claim that his new stimulus bill would help the bridge connecting Ohio and Kentucky, which he visited last week.
Just 22% Support Government-Assisted Mortgage Payments: A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 65% of American Adults think if someone can’t afford to make increased mortgage payments, they should sell their home and find a less expensive one. Twenty-two percent (22%) feel the government should assist them in making their payments, while another 13% are not sure. [What astounds me is that the 65% isn’t higher. – JS]

No comments:

Post a Comment