Friday, August 6, 2010

Please check out and comment on my web newspapers …

I am fascinated by a new effort that organizes web newspapers in various ways. Because I spend so many hours reviewing blogs and other on-line postings, I have been looking for a way to show you the best of what I review quickly and then concentrate on 4 or 5 posts that I individualize in this blog. What these new newspapers do is take the Twitterers I find valuable and organize a newspaper/digest around their offerings.

I hope you enjoy these and let me know by commenting below if this is a worthwhile effort.

The papers are categorically organized and updated every 24 hours. Just click on the links below to read them.

Conservative
Christian
Humor (coming)
Tea Party
The Truth Will Set You Free
Veteran
Second Amendment (coming)
Pro-Life (coming)

Note that my blog has a box on the upper left side that lets you click through to these also.

By the way, the few advertisements are added by the aggregator and I do not receive any revenues from them. For as long as I can, my blog itself will be advertisement-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment