Sunday, August 15, 2010

“Dreams of My Father’s Son”

Mort Kuff is a really, really old guy who is well known for his photography but probably less known as a bard. I may be getting old myself which might explain why I love his satire and other humorous stuff.

Here’s his “Dreams of My Father’s Son” series that I will expand if he lives long enough to write any more. Maybe he’ll even send me a good picture to post here. I just hope it’s not of him.

  • I dream that the nightmare that is the Obama administration will soon implode. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Nancy Pelosi smashes her finger with her gavel. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Harry Reid is sent to roam the Nevada desert alone, for 40 years. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Reverend Wright turns white overnight, then gets Laryngitis. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Dick Durbin gets run over by a former Nazi prison guard. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Chris Dodd’s hair turns black overnight. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Barney Frank gives the Clapp to John Kerry and we find out. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Al Sharpton runs out of pomade and he loses all his hair. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that the two Republican Senators from Maine ‘get theirs’. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Chelsea Clinton inherits her Father’s moral compass. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Sen. Leahy steps in drek up to his puppik. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Hillary’s ankles get even thicker every Monday morning. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Gov. Crist of Florida loses his Senate race and turns really pale. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that all three female Supreme Court Justices grow black moustaches. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Pennsylvania’s Governor Ed Rendell gets stomach cramps. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that all ‘Rappers’ get arthritis in their fingers. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Chris Mathews gets hit in the hardballs with a microphone. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that David Letterman and his stupid top-ten lists just go away. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Rosie O’Donnell gets her weight in law suits. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Jesse Jackson gets hustled by a bunch of white CEO’s. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Maxine Waters is convicted and gets sent to prison in Alaska. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Charlie Rangel gets the Nobel Piss Prize for Corruption. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Robert Gibbs has to review all his Press Conferences, to eternity. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Whoopie Goldberg becomes a victim of Obama’s anti-Semitism. - Mort Kuff
  • I dream that Keith Olberman has itching powder put into his under shorts. - Mort Kuff

No comments:

Post a Comment