Thursday, July 29, 2010

The beginnings of my ObamaCare nightmare….

By John Sykes

Next week, much to my horror and trepidation, I start on Medicare and a FL Blue Cross Blue Shield plan. My first mailing from FLBCBS arrived yesterday. It has almost as many pages as ObamaCare!

Consider the implications of those pages along with the following monstrosity of an ObamaCare bureaucratic nightmare:

image

Is there any way that these people are going to adequately take care of my health? Frankly, I’m terrified.

And, before any of you raving progressives attack this conservative for accepting entitlements, realize that I have been paying into them for 45 years and have 7 Agent Orange related illnesses! More on this later…..

Related cartoons

image image image

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine a real company with an organizational structure like that!? They'd be out of business before the first sale was made - that is, if they even knew it if they made a sale!

    I run a marketing firm and sit on the board of another company. In each case our constant goal is to develop simple and scalable solutions. Complex proposals are eliminated from conversation immediately. Simplicity yields profitability; scalability yields top line revenue. (And I was only an average student - you'd think all the "smart" people would be able to figure this out.)

    Incidentally - thank you for your service! I'll pray for your comfort and success in dealing with your illnesses.

    ReplyDelete