Please Pass the Kool-aid
Before ACA, the healthcare bureaucracy consumed 40% of all healthcare spending. That was over $1 trillion in one year. That sum is roughly the same as the U.S. spent in ten years of war in Iraq. With full implementation of Obamacre, the bureaucratic cost will rise to ≈50%. Make sure you understand: half of all U.S. healthcare spending will produce no health care.
Bizarre Episodes of Government in Action:
- A Rhode Island boy offended the PC nanny-staters by bringing toy soldiers to school.
- A student in San Diego got in trouble for making a motion detector for a science project, simply because someone decided it resembled a bomb.
- The EEOC hindering trucking companies from weeding out drunk drivers.
- A Florida student was expelled for having a toy gun on school property.
- And how can we omit the politicians in San Francisco, who decided that banning happy meal toys was an appropriate use of government coercion.
- We also have regulations in Maryland governing the application of sunscreen at summer camps.
- A local politician in Maryland wanting a licensing process to be a bum.
- And proposals in Seattle to require life vests on swimmers who are more than five feet from shore.
Call out the Militia - The real militia! Us! http://bit.ly/YFwJvP
"Those who have sought the most in gun control have sought the least in the punishment of criminals." -- Robert J. Kukla
"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie." -- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed the subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty."
-- Adolf Hitler